WHY I STARTED MY BLOG. ✍️




Hi guys!! Welcome back to my blog. I haven't been posting contents here and this blog is kind of having cobwebs. Well I'm here to curb it (peep my dry pun😂). I really do hope you all have been great because I have been. Well not really but that's another story for another. This is the last day of August and tomorrow is the beginning of the ember month, I pray the new month brings new tidings and blessings into our lives. ✨

So before I get into what's for today, I will like to know if you would like to read more story times. I realized my life had been quite interesting and I feel I could share them with you also. Also for me to read them here when I grow old. 

Today I will be telling you my reason for starting this blog. Right from when I was little I was great at imagining things and just making up scenerios in my head. I still do especially if I'm having difficulty in sleeping. Also I see myself as a deep thinker. I remember in secondary I would just stare out my window (I was seating close to the window) and just stare into space then my seat mates would ask me if I was okay. I just felt I needed a platform where I could put all of these into writing and just show my creative side. To share my experiences and views on certain ideologies hoping it would help someone also. I also wanted to be goofy and playful here. For me, writing has become an escape route away from reality. You get to express your self without fear, you just get to be yourself. 

If you started this blog journey right from my first post, you will know why I choose this domain. My school wanted everyone to have a blog account (for those that don't know) so I decided to make it active. In the nearest future I plan to have my own website which is more user friendly. So that's it for today's post and I hope it ignited a little spark in someone to express your creative side more(feeling like a motivational speaker, "aspire to perspire*"😅). Please don't forget to answer the question I asked earlier, if you would like to read more storytime( for those that forgot or can't scroll up, I gat you😉). I just want you to do one thing for me. Share my link, subscribe and follow if you haven't(that's three things, my bad ☺️).

Anyways you can follow me on my Twitter account @chinnnweee and send me an mail  ngoziebelebe@gmail.com

So till next time, do take care of yourselves. 🤗 By the way I added a photo just in case you have forgotten my face. 😌

Thanks for reading. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO MISSED ME? 😅

TALES OF BEING FEMALE. 😐

IS FEMINISM, MISANDRY?