SEPTEMBER!! COUNTDOWN TO DECEMBER. ✨

 


Hi guys!!! Welcome to the month of September (although I'm 8 days late but better late than never right?)and I hope you have been having an amazing week. 😀 

I am so excited about the new month because you know, it's the beginning of ember month and that means Christmas is getting closer. If you didn't know, Christmas is my favorite holiday and I just love the carols. I love the whole decorations and just the season of love. Also, I get to see my cousins and just spend them with them. I'm Igbo and it's kind of like a tradition to go to the village and just know where you come from. 

Okay enough of the Christmas rant, this blog post is going to be really short because I just didn't want to talk much (well, technically write). I just wanted you guys to know I'm still breathing O2(you know as I science student, I gat to flex it a little 😌) thanks be to God for that. I hope you guys have an amazing month ahead and just keep living life as it comes. Also my sister's birthday is tomorrow, so shout out to her and I pray God blesses you 🤗.

I was wondering if you guys will want to have a Q & A where you can ask me whatever and I will reply with a post. If you do, please say in the comment section below 👇.

Thanks for reading. ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO MISSED ME? 😅

TALES OF BEING FEMALE. 😐

FRIENDSHIP 😀