REMEMBER THE ROAD THAT LEADS YOU HOME….


 Hi there!!!! *sneezes

Oh my goodness!!! It’s been almost two years I posted on this blog, hence the cobwebs and dust. *continues sneezing 

There has been ALOT of changes, since the last time. Your girl(if I’m allowed to use that) is now a graduate!!!!!! I also finished with a great grade as well(this would be another story for another post). I am presently awaiting youth service(for non Nigerians that will read this, it’s a one year mandatory service to our country as a graduate), hopefully camp will be sometime in April. Honestly, I really can’t wait to go, although I have been getting really bad reviews from others but then, I’m still excited about. I don’t think it will be worse than living in a federal school boarding house for six whole years as well as living in a federal university hostel for four years too. I’m definitely, prepared for whatever that comes(I hope I don’t meet something that is bigger than me oo, anyways🤞). Also, I need to meet PEOPLE!!! My goodness, since I got back from school, I have been indoors except for church or when I go with my mum to pick or drop off my youngest sister in school. I don’t know if you remember her, her name is Amanda and her birthday is on Friday!!! She will be vacating that day as well and I can’t wait to see her again!! Anyways, back to me, I need to mingle and interact with people. Don’t want this post to be long so I will be stopping here for now. I honestly can’t wait to keep blogging my way through life. I was reading my previous blog posts and it felt nostalgic, it felt like a journal. I guess I will just keep writing this as a journal so my future self can come back to read it and see how much I evolved. That sounds great right??? If you are interested in reading the mundane and fun things that go on in my life, you can stick around!! Bye for now!!!

NB: I didn’t know how much I missed blogging. 😩❤️

I will just go ahead to add a recent photo of myself. 

Comments

  1. Amaka- Chinwe’s sisterMarch 20, 2024 at 5:06 PM

    Awww, had you are back on here! You should do this more😊. I enjoyed reading this by the way🤗.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found my wad back home!! Thank you!🥰❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHO MISSED ME? 😅

TALES OF BEING FEMALE. 😐

IS FEMINISM, MISANDRY?