Baby girl is back. πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Hi people!!!!!!!!! I have missed you guys so much, I'm sure you can tell from the exclamation marks. 😌

How have you all been?? It's been like forever and I'm sure you will be shocked if you get a notification for this post(if you were loyal enough to still leave the post notification on). 

I want to apologise for the terribly long break and there is definitely a reason for it. Those that contacted me personally, already know. So as not to be rude to those those who couldn't, I would be telling you the reason. 

As you all know already, I love writing and that's basically why I started this blog. But then, I thought I would be able to make some coins of it(which is not a bad thing😜), but with this web host,it could take forever. So I decided to just stop until I have enough money to get a really good one. 

But good news, guys!!! I am back!! So I figured not to starve you all for my somewhat selfish reasons. So your baby girl is back for you all. πŸ˜€

Oh yeah, some people actually encouraged me to start writing again so shout-out to them!!

By the way, wrote this while listening to my new friend's EP. If you want to listen to something new and different, you can check him out. 

Till next time, love you all. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO MISSED ME? πŸ˜…

TALES OF BEING FEMALE. 😐

IS FEMINISM, MISANDRY?